(845) 825-3362

120 North Main Street Suite 400 New City New York 10965

Migraine, Chiropractic and Adjunctive Care


What is Chiropractic and Adjunctive Care? 39 million people in the US are suffer from migraine. Migraine is the 3rd most common illness in the world and the 6th most disabling illness. In the US,12% of the population suffers from migraines and more than 90% of these suffers cannot work or function normally. About 5% of all headaches are warning signals caused by physical problems. The remaining 95% of headaches are primary headache such as tension, migraine or cluster…

Read More >